Cosmos is committed to recycling, composting and using environmentally friendly products. We compost all our kitchen food waste at the P’town community gardens. We recycle 100% of all recyclable materials used in our kitchen and our office. We recently received our Green Certification from Cape & Islands Green.
We have tremendous respect for the important work our local non-profits do to help sustain our communities and donate our services whenever possible. Here’s a list of some of the local organizations we’ve supported this past year.
[col2]Laura Davis, Owner[/col2]
[col2_last]1. Name three things you cannot live without? mexican food, my family, the serenity of nature
2. What are your two favorite places to travel? Yelapa, Mexico and Vieques, Puerto Rico
3. What is your drink of choice? tequila
4. Your favorite meal? Café Bahia on the water in Yelapa, Mexico. Quesadilla w/ Local shrimp, homemade tortilla and tomatilla salsa plus a tamarind margarita
more about Laura[/col2_last]
[col2]Nancy Nadeau, Director of Events & Sales[/col2]
[col2_last]1. Name three things you cannot live without? family, Duke basketball, lipstick
2. What are your two favorite places to travel? Bequia, Grenadines Yelapa, Mexico
3. Name two movies you have seen more then 5 times. Hoosiers, Fried Green Tomatoes
4. What is your drink of choice? Tequila- Don Julio 1942
more about Nancy [/col2_last]
[testi_pane name=”Erica Staaterman & Austin Gallagher ” position=”- September 12, 2015″ icon=”https://cosmoscatering.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/thumbs-up-sign.png”] “I don’t think I sent a proper thank you to you, Laura and the team. We were thrilled with how everything turned out. It was such an amazing day and the food was superb!”