We love our planet…
Cosmos is committed to recycling, composting and using environmentally friendly products. We compost all our kitchen food waste at the P’town community gardens. We recycle 100% of all recyclable materials used in our kitchen and our office. We recently received our Green Certification from Cape & Islands Green.
We care about our community…
We have tremendous respect for the important work our local non-profits do to help sustain our communities and donate our services whenever possible. Here’s a list of some of the local organizations we’ve supported this past year.
We’re proud of our team…
2. What are your two favorite places to travel? Yelapa, Mexico and Vieques, Puerto Rico
3. What is your drink of choice? tequila
4. Your favorite meal? Café Bahia on the water in Yelapa, Mexico. Quesadilla w/ Local shrimp, homemade tortilla and tomatilla salsa plus a tamarind margarita
2. What are your two favorite places to travel? Bequia, Grenadines Yelapa, Mexico
3. Name two movies you have seen more then 5 times. Hoosiers, Fried Green Tomatoes
4. What is your drink of choice? Tequila- Don Julio 1942
2. How many countries have you traveled to? about twenty
3. Name two movies you have seen more then 5 times. Babette’s Feast, Diva
4. What is your drink of choice? mojito
“I don’t think I sent a proper thank you to you, Laura and the team. We were thrilled with how everything turned out. It was such an amazing day and the food was superb!”