We love our planet…
Cosmos is committed to doing our part to preserve our planet and perhaps leave it a better place. In 2012 we received our Green Certification from Cape & Islands Green. We continue to look for ways to expand our commitment to be responsible stewards of our planet. To date, we compost all kitchen waste, recycle 100% of recyclable materials, use “green” products, and get 100% of our power through solar energy. We will continue to look for more ways to decrease our footprint in the future!
We care about our community…
We feel a tremendous connection with our community and respect the important work our local non-profits do. One of the organizations we have partnership with is the Alzheimer’s Family Support Center of Cape Cod. Since 2016, we have provided free food and staff time to their largest fundraiser, the annual support walk in Provincetown. In 2018, we began a partnership with Helping Our Women, a resource center for women living with chronic or life threatening conditions. We are so fortunate to have many clients who willingly pass on the beautiful centerpieces from their events through us to brighten these women’s days.
Here is a list of some of the local organizations we continue to support.
We’re proud of our team…
2. What are your two favorite places to travel? Yelapa, Mexico and Vieques, Puerto Rico
3. What is your drink of choice? tequila
4. Your favorite meal? Café Bahia on the water in Yelapa, Mexico. Quesadilla w/ Local shrimp, homemade tortilla and tomatilla salsa plus a tamarind margarita
2. What are your two favorite places to travel? Bequia, Grenadines Yelapa, Mexico
3. Name two movies you have seen more then 5 times. Hoosiers, Fried Green Tomatoes
4. What is your drink of choice? Tequila- Don Julio 1942
2. What is the most interesting place you have lived? I have lived in many lighthouses on the Cape and Islands. My favorite place was Race Point light where my family was lucky enough to be the last keepers.
3. Describe your favorite meal. I love authentic Italian and Mexican cuisine and enjoy trying out recipes at home.
4. What is your drink of choice? frozen margarita
“I don’t think I sent a proper thank you to you, Laura and the team. We were thrilled with how everything turned out. It was such an amazing day and the food was superb!”